Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Congratulations To Winners Of BB Cream Contest !!!

I would start by profusely asking for forgiveness - I have been away for quite sometime now - Have been irregular in blogosphere and I am also guilty of not stopping by all the beautiful blogs I read everyday . . .

You all have been extremely patient and loving and I thank all of you for participating in this contest. . . All of you who missed out on this one or couldn't enter... No Worries !!! I have TWO MORE GIVEAWAYS COMING UP !!!!!

SO HERE ARE OUR "SENSATIONAL WINNERS" 



Pooja G 

Jinal Patel

Honey Shrivastava 

Lancy 

Swati - Swati was kind enough to let me know that she has already won this contest on other blog - So New Winner is "Nids Gautam "

 Isheeta 

Madhura 

Jyotsna 

Prayati Baxi 

Tapaswini


I have mailed each one of you beauties - Please reply back with shipping details . .  Please reply me back within 24 hours. 



share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...