Saturday, February 11, 2012

Maybelline BB Cream Review & Contest - 10 Winners to Experience Magic ! !

BB Cream is all "GAGA" in Blogsville, I am no exception when it comes to wonders of product - I had to try out the Cream to experience the magic for myself.



I promise to  keep this review "Short & Sweet"  - So that You now what to expect when you "Win" this tube full of JOY !!!
I tried out the shade - Nude, Which perfectly matches my skintone. The shade blends into my skin like a dream and you don't feel like your wearing anything heavy or greasy on your face. This product is so good at multi-tasking !! It is a perfect moisturizer, anti-blemish cream, Makeup base and concealer !!! I love the fact that i don't feel that oily, greasy feeling after few hours of application - it hydrates my skin just perfect and also helps to take care of that light pimple scars.

The fresh look it gives on my face is amazing !! It takes care of little redness here and there and evens your skin tone very well. This cream didn't break me out and works perfectly for me. I have been wearing this cream daily now and I can see the difference it has made for me. . . .

This Product is totally a HIT !! I would recommend this to all you beauties out there - Try it and Experience the Magic For Yourself !!!



NOW ITS CONTEST TIME !!!!


In keeping with this season’s international trend to ‘GO NUDE’ with make- up, Maybelline New York introduces India's 1st revolutionary product, the BB Cream. The hottest new skincare trend is now in India!


maybelline bb cream

The new BB cream works pretty much like a tinted moisturizer and provides just the right amount of coverage like a foundation thus resulting in a very natural, no make-up look. With all the benefits of a sun block and a moisturizer giving you a sublimely fresh, softer & richer look. Maybelline New York’s BB cream contains 8 healthy minerals which work to give 8 healthy skin results. It instantly transforms your skin by giving it a healthy glow and works on imperfections to result in an even toned, natural look and all this while taking care of your skin. It keeps skin hydrated all day long and protects with its SPF 21/PA+++ enriched formula. Perfect for daily use, now get beautiful glowing skin, which is better than your natural skin! The BB Cream comes in a compact, travel-friendly squeeze tube and is available in 3 unique shades – Nude, radiant and natural, perfect for Indian skin tones. Grab this for just Rs.199/-.

 How to Win the Contest:

To win it, simply leave your email address and comment below - Tell me which of the following 8 benefits will be most helpful for your skin and why?

-Smoothes
- Instantly brightens
- Evens tones
- Freshens
- Mattifies
- Protects with SPF 21/ PA+++
- Conceals
- Hydrates

If your answer is convincing, I will send across this revolutionary cream to you.
Rules 

Subscribe to my email  updates to be eligible.
For Indian Residents Only.
Contest Ends on 21st February !!! 

share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...