Friday, March 9, 2012

Lotus Herbal Colour Dew Nail Enamel Crimson Red

I love Red nail paints on my nails !! The shade instantly brightens up my hands and feet. It sorts of uplifts my mood as well when I am down.  Enough of jabbering ..lets get to my take on Lotus Herbals Color Dew Nail Enamel in Crimson Red.



This Nail enamel came as a  part of the recently launched Gorgeous Natural Diva kit from Lotus Herbals. I have already reviewed the lipstick HERE.

I already posses few shades from The Color Dew Range and I have never been disappointed by them. These nails enamels are excellent in quality - They go on smoothly over your nails and give that lustrous glossy application.



These nail enamels unlike others are free from Toluene , Formaldehyde and DBP which is great because being a research student I regularly work with solvents like Toluene and Formaldehyde - Hence I know how harmful these solvents can be if in case they are ingested or inhaled accidentally.



Crimson Red is a perfect Bright Cherry Red color. It finishes off as a glossy color on your hand and toe nails. The staying power of these nail enamels is excellent - It easily stays without chipping for 4 days. The texture of the nail enamel is runny and although one coat of this shade is enough, two coats of the shade will give you an opaque and longer lasting finish.

I will recommend this shade to everyone who is looking to give a bright and glam look to your hands and feet. You will definitely love it ... Try it once !! Go Red !!!

Please Note: The product was sent by the company's PR for consideration.

share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...