Friday, March 16, 2012

Auravedic's Pomegranate Grapeseed Face Polish

A Face Polish is a creamy exfoliant which help in cleansing and exfoliating your skin to appear light, refresh and renewed to give that youthful glow on your face.

The last time I used Face Polish was from Lotus Herbals - Kiwi Facial Polish which I had reviewed HERE - A nice product which left my skin refreshed and clean.

Its been two weeks since I am using Auravedic's Face Polish - I even tried it on my mom . . .  The thing I love about face polish is the way they are formulated - they are non-abrasive and creamy which makes them perfect for everyday use.



Product: Age Repair Face Polish Pomegranate Grapeseed.
Price: 300 INR

Quantity: 100 gms.


What the Product Claims:
Premium ingredients, natural extracts, and essential oils blend together to create a delightfully invigorating polish. Ground Pomegranate and Grape seeds gently exfoliate and detoxify. Antioxidants in Green Tea , Kiwi and Pomegranate extracts help keep skin looking young and healthy. Gentle enough to use everyday.
Free of Parabens, SLS, Harmful Chemicals & Colours.



Ingredients:
Kokum Butter, Beeswax, Pomegranate extract, Grapeseed extract, Green Tea extract, Jojoba Oil, Ylang ylang oil, Pomegranate seeds, Sunflower oil, Polymer granules , Olivem 1000, Purified water, Pomegranate perfume.

Due to high concentration of natural extracts, essential oils and floral waters, this product may not be suitable for all skin types.

My Experience with the Product: 

I absolutely adore this product - The moment you open up the jar you are mesmerized by the smell of pomegranates and kokum.

The product is very creamy and comes in a plastic jar. The lid opens up to reveal another white rubber lid inside to prevent the spillage of product.

The face polish is very creamy and the granules are very fine and non- abrasive... Even if you go overboard with scrubbing this face polish would not hurt your facial skin.


This product is very skin friendly and it never gave me any breakouts or allergic reactions.

The creamy texture of the polish won't leave your skin dry and stretchy. 

Its mentioned that this product may not suit all skin types - But it has proved to work just fine on my combination skin tone and my mom's normal skin tone.

I used this product every alternate day - Just a scoop of the polish - Scrubbed it for a minute on the face and then relax and let the product sit for a while on your skin before washing it off .... the result was awesome - it refreshes you and scrubs away the dead cells to reveal a soft glowy skin.

I also used this product along with my facial cleansing tool - the tool effectively scrubs the facial skin and gave better results.

My mom tested the product a step further - She scrubbed her skin and after keeping the polish for 5 minutes on her face - she opted for face steam... It gave fantastic results on her skin. "Inexpensive facial at home" - She said...  :)

I can't comment on the age repair or skin firming capability of this product yet because its only been two weeks since it was first used... Maybe constant usage will show some results.

Love it or Chuck it ?
Not tested on animals, Natural, Organic, Free of harmful chemicals and colors - This product definitely ROCKS !!  I definitely Love it !! A perfect gift to all the mothers  : )

Please note: The product was sent by the company's PR for consideration.
 


share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...