Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Its Time to Open Up - Quilling Look Book

Its Been a Long time Since I posted anything on Quilling - Last time I posted a card which I had specially made for my friend's birthday.

Today I will be posting pictures on the Gift box that I had decorated using my quilling skills for my cousin's wedding. Remember I was off for a few days from the blogging world and had been to Gujarat for my cousin's wedding - YES !! I had gifted her this box full of makeup and perfume.

The box you see below is a typical red cardboard box with a hint of golden sheen to it. It had a transparent top flip cap which attaches to the box with a help of a magnet. I decided to spruce up the box a little ... Have a look and let me know what you think .....










SO ... How do you like it ??? Please drop by and let me know... 




share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...