Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Get that Bronzer + Blush Look - Courtesy Lumiere Cosmetics

First of all - HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU LOVELY GIRLS !! I hope you had a great time in holidays and the coming new year brings with it all that each one of you desire...

Today, I will be talking about Lumiere Cosmetics Blushes which I got to try out. A good Pinky Blush is only thing which adds color to your pale face in winter - I am currently in a blush loving phase of my life !!  I was never into blushes before but this season got me experimenting with them and now I can't do without them.



Lumiere has wide variety of colors to offer when it comes to blush - Right from Usual Pinks, Peach and Brown to slightly rare - Red & Violet .. They have all the colors stocked up right HERE - 12 $ for 4 grams of the product. 

The Shades I will be reviewing today are - Indian Red and Terra Cotta. Both the shades are absolutely gorgeous and I guarantee you will love them too--

Both the blushes came in a cute transparent jars with black screw caps. The jars are sturdy and absolutely travel friendly.

The Details-- 

Indian Red:
Indian Red is a stunning deeper pigmented red with a muted brown undertone.
Ideal for Light Medium to Deep skin.

Indian Red

Terra Cotta: 
Medium bodied nude peach.
Terra Cotta

A close look at the shade - Its a perfect peach shade with a hint of glitter in it.


The Swatches--

Indian Red

Indian Red - Just touched the brush to the cap of the jar and Voila !! It gives a hint of color

Indian Red - Just took a teeny amount more !!


 Terra Cotta

Terra Cotta - I love this peachy shade. The shade is swiped ever so lightly once.

Terra Cotta - Added a little more amount of the shade...

 My Take On the Product:
These blushes are just superb !! The Indian Red is perfect for wedding occasions - it is deep red which suits the Indian skin tone perfectly. The Terra Cotta shade is perfect peach blush which is perfect for everyday wear and office wear. 

The mineral blushes are absolutely skin friendly and did not break me out or give me any weird skin reactions. 

The finely milled mineral powder blush easily glides onto your skin and it is so very easy to apply them with the help of an angular blush brush. 

You can easily go overboard with the blush - Just a hint of the powder is enough to add color to your cheeks. 

The finely milled powder can be packed on cheeks if you want to opt for more color on your cheeks. The Blush is totally buildable. 

The mineral blush application comes out to be smooth and buildable on my cheeks which lasted me throughout the whole evening. 

All in all I have no complaints with these lovely cupcakes !! They come in a wide range of colors... Be sure to check them out Here.

If you get the blushes now - You can avail the special offer of Buy 2 get 10% off. 

Please Note: The products were sent by the company's PR for consideration.

share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...