Thursday, January 5, 2012

Shopping Basket Series: January Haul

My First Beauty products haul since the new year began - Its Products from my one of my much beloved brand - Oriflame !!!  I was tempted to buy some things and they have some amazing deals going on right now  -- Perfect Occasion to go Hauling !!! Since I am an Oriflame Consultant I get additional discount on all the products too - Bliss !!!

Some of things I have tried before and have reviewed them earlier  HERE. Some of things I will be trying them for the first time - So Lots more of reviews coming up !!!! 

Hope you enjoy the pictures !!





My Basket Contains -- 

Body Cream with Toning Pink Grapefruit & Ginkgo - (Got this last year - Now it has discontinued)

Which Oriflame Product is your Favorite ????

share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...