Monday, January 9, 2012

Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub Review

Another Himalaya Herbals Product that required much needed attention - It was Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub. I turned to this scrub when I finished up my Himalaya Neem Scrub - which I had reviewed Here. I love the way Himalaya Herbals Treat my skin.

So when I tried this scrub - What did I think of it -- Can it replace my HG St.Ives Apricot Scrub ? Read On---- 

Claims--
Gently exfoliates dead skin cells and blackheads. Unclogs pores. Deep cleanses the facial skin and stimulates fresh cell growth to keep the skin soft and glowing.
Routine cleansing does not remove the dead skin cells and deeply embedded impurities, leaving the skin lifeless and prone to blackheads. Exfoliation is necessary. Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub has Apricot
kernel granules that gently scrub the skin to remove dead skin cells and blackheads. Wheatgerm oil, rich in natural vitamin E, moisturizes the skin and Apple provides nourishment for a healthy, glowing skin.



 First Look at the Product--
The product comes in a tube packaging with a flip cap opening. The bottle is very hygienic to use and travel friendly. The tube dispenses creamy peach colored scrub which has lovely fruity kinda fragrance.


My Take On the Product - 
I love this scrub. I had tried Himalaya's Neem Scrub - It was very gentle creamy texture and mild granules. This Scrub has the same creamy type consistency but since it has apricot - the granules are bit harder on your skin than the ones in Himalaya Neem Scrub.
I love how Himalaya formulates mild products which suit your skin just right -- But all their products still have parabens in them. 
I absolutely love the fragrance of this product. It instantly refreshes you.
The Creamy texture of the scrub does not extensively dry your skin and the granules have the just perfect abrasiveness.
The scrub effectively improves your skin tone if you use it regularly. I use the scrub every alternate day. It has not caused any break outs on my skin.
The scrub is successful in doing its job - leaves your skin squeaky clean,fresh and soft.
It is very economical and I will absolutely continue to use this scrub - St. Ives is sometimes hard to find - This scrub has definitely took its place.

Please note: The product was sent by the company's PR for consideration.

Have You Tried this Scrub Yet?? Which is your favorite Scrub ???

7 comments:

  1. Hey Ridhi! nice review.

    I badly need a gud scrub bt alas! not able 2 find wat i need. definately goin to try dis and wat abt neem scrub?? vl u recommend it for dry skin???

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnks Va .. yes neem scrub is also creamy so it ll work for dry skin as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Himalaya products are really nice na. Especially for the price they come with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i use this on my hands twice a week, and it really reduces the tan.. nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post and thanks for sharing. Somehow I always felt that Himalaya's products are not so natural as they claim. Feel too much perfume and I used its face wash once when I forgot to carry my regular and my guests had that as the only option, I actually got some breakouts.

    Will see if can try the scrub, I am looking for a good one. Have extremely sensitive skin and a combination one for that.

    http://styledestino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ beauty n makeup studio - thnks

    @ SJ - so far dis brand has suited me a lot ...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments ... share some love... leave a comment. . :)

share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...