Monday, January 23, 2012

Relax Yourself ! : Oriflame's Swedish Spa Exfoliating Massage Bar.


I had picked up few soaps from Oriflame during my first purchase as a consultant. They were lying safely in my cupboard until I noticed them and took out one to see how they were....

I had never tried a Massage Soap Bar before so this was my first time ....Swedish Spa Exfoliating Massage Bar comes in a transparent packaging bag which houses a baby blue soap with brown scrub granules.


I had reviewed Makari 's Exfoliating Soap Bar long time back - Here. This massage bar, however, is quite different than the Makari one... The massage bar doesn't have too many exfoliating granules making it more skin friendly.

The soap is priced at 89 INR for 100 gms. The soap has a very refreshing smell which tends to linger on for a while. The soap is therapeutic - long, smooth strokes on your body will instantly calm your body down and provide relief from stress.


The granules will mildly scrub away dead skin - revealing fresh and smooth skin with constant regular usage.
The soap lathers well and doesn't dry out your skin. I only wish Oriflame comes up with a range of massage bar soaps with different fragrances.

I would recommend this massage bar soap to anyone who wishes to treat themselves with a spa session at home. This product is an inexpensive alternative to exorbitant spa sessions. 

share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...