Thursday, July 28, 2011

Nature's Brilliance by Sue - Sunny Meadow Hand and Body Lotion

Today I will review an all organic and handmade, eco-friendly product - Sunny Meadow Hand and Body lotion by Nature's Brilliance.

 
Product: Sunny Meadow Hand and Body Lotion.  
Price: USD 9 $
Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Jojoba Protein HP, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Natural Vitamin E, Essentials Oils
Scent: Sunshine - Sweet Orange, Lemon, Lime, Tangerine Essential Oils

My Take on the Product: 
This product came in a small transparent green bottle with a black cap.
Overall this lotion gives my hand a smooth finish.
I love the citrus smell of the lotion which keeps me refreshed in summer days.
I like the consistency of this lotion which is like a gel-cream -smooth and silky.
This lotion is great to use in every season especially winter when the weather is dry.
It does a great job of keep my hands moisturize for a long period of time.

Love it or chuck it ?
Love it. Such organic and handmade products really make me happy !! 

Be Sure to Visit Nature's Brilliance By Sue
Website http://naturesbrilliancebysue.net/index.html

Please note: The product was sent by the company for consideration.

share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...