Monday, July 25, 2011

Makari De Suisse Clarifying Exfoliating Soap

I was so delighted to see this soap. It is so cute and small. I have never used an exfoliating soap before so this was the first time - So after using this for sometime now .. Here's the review. . .

Product: Makari Clarifying Exfoliating Soap
Quantity: 200 gms
Price: 800 Rupees

This soap can be purchased online from Makari website.


 
About Makari Clarifying Exfoliating Soap:
Thanks to its natural properties, this Triple action soap helps provide you with the complexion you aspire to. The soap offers an ideal treatment to prepare the skin for the enhanced effectiveness of the entire range of Makari de Suisse Skin Clarifying products.

Skin Type & Usage Instructions:
Suitable for all skin types. Use daily in the bath or shower. For maximum effect of the soaps whitening properties please keep lather on for at least 5 minutes.



My experience with the product: 

The first thing i noticed about this soap was its shape and how cute and small it is. The shape is same as the benzene ring structure - Hexagonal - something which I could relate to very quickly as I studied chemistry.
I loved the smell of this soap.
The soap lathers up very well. I dont use this soap directly on my face. I lather it up on my wet hands and then use the lather on my face.
The granules on the soap can be a bit harsh on the face.
I did experiment by keeping the lather on my face for a while before washing it off - but it made no difference.
The soap does a good job of exfoliating my skin.
It does improve the skin texture a bit - making it soft and supple.
The only thing I am a bit skeptical about this product is THE PRICE - its a bit too high for a soap!!

Love it or chuck it ? 
I would not buy this soap because of its exorbitant price ! 

Please note: The product was sent by the company's PR for consideration.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I am using this soap (200gms) for last three months and I juz love it. I apply it directly on my face and I assure u it does leave my skin glowy..also it helps fight acnes/pimples a lot...if u can, do apply directly on skin n see the difference..tk cr :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did pooja ..but the granules r too harsh for my skin... :(

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments ... share some love... leave a comment. . :)

share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...