Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Lumiere Skin & Beauty Bar - Eye Pigments.

I have never worked with eye pigments that much before. I am still learning to use eyeshadows..hehehe... Hence when Lumiere Cosmetics asked me to do review for few of products - I was excited to see eye pigments in the package which they sent me.

Today I will be reviewing their little cute pots of Joy - Eye Pigments. The eye pigments came in a cute transparent pot jars with black screw cap top. Inside the pots - were Fairy Dust !! Soft, milled, fine eye pigment powder.


Lumiere Cosmetics have a vast array of shade to choose from - You can check out the shades HERE. I was sent three eye pigments and the shades I got were gorgeous !!! 

I have used this eye pigments for once now - They are just perfect - The powder is finely milled thus they blend easily onto the lids. They are highly pigmented - the colors show up gorgeous even without the use of primer on your eyelids. They don't crease and stay put easily for 5 hours.

The sample sized pots have so much of product in them that they will last for ages...   If you are new to Lumiere ..No Worries ..they offer sample sized baggies - which are usually of 5 $ but there is a sale going on right now where you can grab these lovelies for 0.01 $ ... YES !!!

Below are the swatches of the Eye Pigments I got -- Hope you enjoy the pictures !!!  I will do an EOTD using this pigments soon....




Shade - Pink Satin - Its is very sheer pink shade which is great for highlighting purposes and for accentuating inner corners of eyes.

Shade - Ditto - This is great shade for parties - Its is shimmery pink shade with fine silver sparkles.

Shade - Hypnotic - I love this one - Dark brown shade with green silver sparkles in it - Looks great on crease and Outer corners of eyes.

Please Note: The products were sent by the company's PR for consideration.

share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...