Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lakme Perfect Radiance Multi Mineral Compact



Compact Powder was my first step into the vanity world - I remember my mother buying me my first very own makeup product which was a compact powder and I was thrilled. 

I have had combination skin tone since recently a few years and compact powder has become my best friend for quite sometime now. A good compact is a staple product for me and I guess a lot of combination to oily skin tone girls will agree to this.. 

I don't have any specific favorites when it comes to compacts - I keep switching from brand to brand as I like to experiment a lot. For quite sometime -  I was using Tip n Toes Mineral Compact which was reviewed before HERE. It suited me very well and I liked the concept of using this Wet or Dry compact. 


Eventually I got bored of it and wanted to try something new - Hence I got Lakme Perfect Radiance Multi Mineral Compact to see how it works....

Product: Lakme Perfect Radiance Multi Mineral Compact
Price and Quantity: INR 150 /- for 8 gm



 Claims:
This skin lightening compact is packed with the potent multi minerals, blends fabulously and gives you a flawlessly fair and radiant skin. This unique formulation contains SPF 20, vitamin B3, multi minerals and brightening pearls that makes your skin visibly fair.

First Look at the Packaging: 

I love the fact that Lakme has paid lots of attention when it comes to packaging of this product - A thin cute pink colored compact with a white top lid.   I had to buy it the moment I saw it - - Come On  - Any girl will fall for such Pink n White Silver Color Trick !!!! 


My Experience with the Product :

I have been using this compact 24*7 and I am not disappointed - For starters here's a thing - Lakme Products on my face .. sometime they don't suit me and they have given me bad breakouts before. So I was extra careful this time. 

First things First - The first time I used the sponge applicator which came with the compact - I was disappointed - The sponge is not quite upto the mark - Its very thin and its very difficult to work with this sponge on the face.


I tried using the sponge for two days but the sponge picked up too much of the product and deposited it on my face - blending was difficult with the sponge and in the end - the compact made me look like a ghost . 

Finally I dumped the sponge into the bin and switched to my loyal, soft kabuki brush - Which worked excellently on my face. 

I tried the shade "ROSE FAIR"  which is perfect for my skin tone. 

The compact works very well on my face - I love the results it gives me - The compact is successful in giving me that natural radiant porcelain matte effect on my face. 


The compact was successful in keeping my skin oil- free for few hours which gives this product an "A + " !!

The powder is of good quality as it adheres into your skin and disperses like a film to give you a natural look - Not too "MADE UP" 

The compact doesn't have any finely milled shimmer or glitter in it but somehow it manages to give you that healthy glow look.

Another thing I like about this product is that its absolutely lightweight and offers mild coverage to your blemishes and marks.  It is perfect as a translucent powder to set up your base makeup. 

I loved the fact that they incorporated SPF Factor into the product. It doesn't lighten your skintone inspite of everyday use but you can never expect that to happen anyway !!


Love it or Chuck it ? 

All in all I love it !! Its inexpensive product - Perfect for college girls, working females, busy moms - EVERYONE !!! Perfect for everyday use.

share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...