Friday, April 13, 2012

Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag !!!

Hello everybody, I am so glad that I've been tagged by Neha of http://beautiliciousblogger.blogspot.in . This is my First Beauty Tag and I am so excited !!!!

So here It is --- Enjoy !!!

1. What is your most inexpensive beauty product you love and why?


*
It has definitely got to be Maybelline Colossal Kajal for 150 Rupees. I never step out of the house without it.
 
2. What is your most expensive beauty product you love and why?


It has to be - NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Shade Addis Ababa - Its an awesome pink which lasts all day long on my lips.

3. Which beauty product you have love and hate relationship with and why?


*
Uptil Now I am in a love - hate relationship with bronzers because on mission to attain that healthy glowy look - I do tend to go overboard sometimes and end up looking like a disco ball. 
 
4. What is your most delicious beauty product?


*
Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Peppermint Flavor.

5. Which product you neglect due to laziness?


*
Toners ... Never have used them and I think I never will .....
 
6. What traits you find attractive in the opposite sex?


*
Caring, Protective, Fun Loving and Humble .

7. What items you would like to recieve as a gift?


*  
Any cute, pink and girly looking things.


This was fun. I would really like to know more about you diva's, So I'm passing on the tag to 


Nivedita from
http://makeupandchitchat.blogspot.in/ 

 
 
 

share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...