Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Taking a Break !! BE RIGHT BACK !!

Hello girls !!!  I will be away from the blogging world for awhile now ... I am attending a International Conference on Microorganisms in Environmental Management and Biotechnology in Bhopal. I know it sounds boring to some of you but as you all know I am pursuing PhD in a topic very similar to this. So I will be back by 6th July. So I do hope you all will drop by after I am back. I shall return with many more reviews on skincare and makeup products. . . . N yeah !! I will be unveiling A NEW ADDITION to this blog ...Something which I do hope you all will love. . . .


SO STAY TUNED . . .  Till then take care 
Love,
Rids
xoxo

2 comments:

I love your comments ... share some love... leave a comment. . :)

share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...